Monday, November 19, 2012

Pinay-German Blogger Visited Vancouver, Canada

It seems that my internet connection has been acting weird since two weeks ago. We are actually planning to change our internet provider but everyone is just busy with a  lot of things right now. I hope we can take care of it before the end of the month.

Anyway, I am just sharing some images from our  trip to Vancouver, Canada. It happened almost three months ago.  I and my  friend from Seattle, Washington  drove  there one weekend. It took us  over three hours to reach Vancouver considering the traffic, the line at the border security control and the finding of our hotel. I admired my friend for  her courage in driving there. Imagine we did not use any  navigator but still we did able to find our destination.

There are a lot of unforgettable  experiences we had there and I just wish that I had more time to share all of it. For now, just enjoy watching these snapshots I took during our visit last September 2012.

View of  Vancouver from Stanley Park.
View of Vancouver city  from the Top of  Vancouver Look-up.

No comments:

ShareThis