Saturday, January 28, 2017

Planning for the Next Holiday

Hello 2017! Thank you for slowly being good to me! I already miss a lot of things and I am so thankful that you are slowly bringing back my normal life. Besides, I can't wait to travel again. That is why I am slowly planning for the next holidays  for 2017. Sad to say, I need to cancel my flight to Asia due to some reasons not under my control. Sometimes things change and so with people who are changing their decisions.  I did felt bad at first after hearing that my vacation is revoked. On the other hand, there might be some good reasons why things won't happen they way we wanted it to be. I have to accept the reality and change my travel plans.


This is the reason why I am slowly planning for the next travels this year. In fact, I already booked for a trip in Portugal.  I can't wait to visit the country that I long to explore long time ago.  I can't wait to do some shopping for souvenirs and  gadgets like woodwinds and brass. If I can't find it there, I know where to go online for it.

Anyway,  I hope you are all having a wonderful start of the year. Most of all good health, prosperity and peace in this world to each and everyone!

Until then!

No comments:

ShareThis